Effective Date: April 11, 2023
- Information We Collect
We may collect personal identification information from Users in various ways, including but not limited to when Users visit our Website, fill out a contact form, subscribe to the newsletter, or interact with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available on our Website. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, and other relevant information.
- How We Use Collected Information
We may collect and use Users’ personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service: Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Website.
- To send periodic emails: We may use the email address to respond to inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If the User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- Protection of User Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information and data stored on our Website. However, please note that no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure.
- Sharing Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users’ personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
- Google Analytics
- Your Acceptance of these Terms